Informing a public servant without a seminar
From Γνωσιακή Βάση Υπηρεσιών και Διαδικασιών του Δημοσίου Τομέα
In the educational platform of EELAK, https://elearn.ellak.gr/, an e-learning course has been created to learn the information and use of diadikasies.gr, open to all.
The steps are as follows:
- Create a platform account. Open a browser and go to https://elearn.ellak.gr/
- Tap Log in (top right)
- Enter a username you selected (your email address) and a secret password reminded of you, and click Log in
- Fill in your profile details (those with * are required), and press the blue Update button
- Click elearn.ellak.gr on the top left to go to the platform home page and scroll down to the list of available courses, one of which is "Educational material for learning diadikasies.gr".
- Tap on the title of the lesson. Scroll down the Enrolment Options page and press the blue Enrol me button.
By the sixth step you have completed your enrollment in the online lesson and you can use the training material, including detailed instructions, videos, external links, and quizzes. After the completion of the seminar a monitoring certificate is provided through the https://openbadges.org/ platform.