Wiki tutorial tutorials
In the framework of the Open Government Working Group of the Open Technologies Alliance(GFOSS) (https://opengov.ellak.gr/) we developed diadikasies.gr for the documantation of services provided by public administration units. The wiki is a free-to-open open source software with a 20 year history in the IT field with an emphasis on content management. Based on the wiki, the world's largest and most comprehensive online encyclopedia, wikipedia, and its Greek-speaking version has been developed.
At diadikasies.gr we have already registered over 800 services from Regions, Municipalities and other agencies, we suggest that you organize a seminar by suggesting a member of each of your Institutions' Departments to be trained to document and/or improve service entries at diasikasies.gr.
Public Sersvant who will participate in the workshops should:
- Have a good knowledge of computer use and word processing
- Very good knowledge of the services of providing by their organization.
Participants should bring with them in the seminar in electronic format at least the documentation of one service of their organization that will include:
- its legal framework (Government Gazette, PD, and other relevant decisions),
- the required supporting documents,
- the costs and times required to complete the service
- the steps taken to provide the service
- the roles of the relevant units and executives involved in its provision
- any other services involved; and
- Registers updated with the provision of the service
The purpose of the seminars is to educate executives of the administration in the writing and updating of entries concerning the services provided by each institution. You can see a sample of registered processes Here
Workshop on wiki services and procedures
The basic structure of the workshop includes an analysis of the basic principles of the project, a specialized presentation of the mediawiki and its use, and an interactive lab in writing entries in diadikasies.gr. All participants should write at least one service. Anyone who has written or contributed to a wikipedia article can easily do one entry at diadikasies.gr. For additional information, anyone interested can read the introductory instructions to write entries to the wiki services and procedures. Also in home page More information about the services registration is available.
For more details on the seminar see recommended program. To organize a seminar for your organization, send a request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Electronic Seminar on Distance learning of diadikasies.gr
The four-hour training course entitled "Educational material for the learning of diadikasies.gr" has been developed in the Open Technologies Alliance (GFOSS) e-learning platform.
The steps to subscribe to elearn.ellak.gr are as follows:
- Create a platform account. Open a browser and go to https://elearn.ellak.gr/?lang=en
- Tap Log in (top right)
- Type a username you selected (your e-mail address may be) and a password, and then click "Log In"
- Fill in your profile details (those with * are required), and press the blue "Update button"
- Click elearn.ellak.gr on the top left to go to the homepage of the platform and scroll down to the list of available courses, one of which is the Educational material for the learning of diadikasies.gr.
- Tap on the title of the lesson. Scroll down the Enrolment Options page and press the blue Enrol me button.
By the sixth step you have completed your enrollment in the online lesson and you can use the training material, including detailed instructions, videos, external links, and quizzes. After the completion of the seminar a monitoring certificate is provided through the https://openbadges.org/ platform.